Release Day Blitz~ The VIP Trilogy by M. Robinson


Title: The VIP Trilogy bundle
Including: VIP, The Madam, and MVP
Author: M. Robinson
Release Date: Jan 20, 2015
Find on
Goodreads



VIP 

VIP: The beginning: A point in time or space where something starts.
32-year-old Sebastian Vanwell, a very successful yacht broker, always loved the design and architecture of a luxurious yacht. His only addiction was being on the water. He loved it, he thrived on it, and he needed it in his life. After a very stable, loving childhood with a few bumps, Sebastian married the love of his life: the one person who he knew would always be there. Julia was his rock, and he loved her more than life itself. Sebastian kept his addiction to the water under control, wanting to keep his time with his wife and son his number one obsession. That was, until he saw her.
Ysabelle Telle hit him hard, knocking the wind from his lungs. This new addiction haunted him, the one compulsion that he couldn't control no matter how hard he tried. Coming from worlds apart beautiful, dark, complicated Ysabelle didn't have the rich, protected background that Sebastian had. She had lived a life of hell, growing up in poverty and horrific living conditions with a drug-addict mother who never cared. Ysabelle now lived for one person, and one person only: herself. She was pure perfection. Her beauty, along with a flawless body, had men lined up and driveling over her- ensuring her success as a VIP.
There are too many words that describe the effects when two diverse worlds like theirs collide. They both have too much to lose to get caught in the forceful pull, which could destroy them both.
Warning sex/drugs/language. Mature readers only.





A book that will require for you to sit down, get comfy, and have a glass of wine ready. I warn you, you will not sleep a wink! That is why you are to be comfy. You will get mad and emotional at the same time. That is why you should sit down and have that glass of wine. But overall you will fall in love with all of the characters! But most of all you will love to love and get mad at Sebby and his choices. Yes choices that at the time he was making them seemed self sacrificing. At the time he was making them you understood but still... were they right? This book will make you think about the choices we make for happiness both our own and the happiness of others. Is it fair to give up what we want for the people in our lives? Sebby finds that his sacrifices hurt him but in the end hurt the ones he was trying to protect.
Beautifully deep and sexy this book has it all. A 7 star read for me!




The Madam 

Some people need love…
I need sex, money, control, and power.
Anyone could have those four things, but only one could have VIP. Becoming Madam was never a choice for me, it was a mandated order from the most powerful woman I knew- my mother. I was born to fill her shoes, never to make mistakes, or to show weakness.
You are the product of your environment. They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree; you learn from what you see, not from what you're told. Nature vs. Nurture. I learned from it all; what I saw, what I didn't see, what I was told, and from reading between the lines.
I was raised with the belief that the world spun ONLY because of me. I held power as far back as I can remember, saw things no one ever talks about, and witnessed illegal acts of sex, drugs, and money by the time I was eighteen.
You saw a glimpse of me in VIP, now see it from the beginning. Enter my world where anything goes; no judgments, no remorse, no guilt. You play by my rules, or you don’t play at all. There are no limits to what I can do, or to what I can show you…I will ensure my legacy by any means necessary.
My name is Lilith Veronica Stone, and I am The Madam. 





Excellent, Bravo, Amazing, Seductive and Frustrating these are the words I would use to describe The Madam by M. Robinson. I mean this book is even hotter than the first!
There are always three sides to every story, we have heard from both Ysabelle and Sebastian but we hadn't heard Madam's story. In this book you get a look at how she became who she is. Growing up in a world that only knew power and seduction. A world that had no room for love only what her body could get for her and how to use it for power. Don't feel to bad though Madam does feel love she just can't let it rule her life. Sad I know but such is the life of a Madam.
This book will have you sucked in from the get go, I mean if you have read VIP and I know you have, we are all a little curious as to who The Madam really is right? We get those answers and many more. We get her and Mika...*swoon*
I was sucked into this book and was between the covers for about 4 hours straight! I couldn't put it down even as I had dinner. And no sleep was allowed The madam wouldn't hear of it until I was finished. This book has some huge and I mean HUGE revelations about Lilith(Madam) that will have you screaming WTF at the tops of your lungs, so try not to read in public...okay? And the ending???? No we have no HEA's in the Madam what we have is a reason for us to ask..no wait BEG for M. to give us the next installment and NOW!!!!
And you are asking about Ysabelle and Sebastian, yes they are in this book I mean Lilith's story wouldn't be complete with out them in it. You see there are always three side to every story and this is Lilith's story~The Madam.




MVP 

Ysabelle
I love you.
Three words that can make or break you.
I thought I needed to find myself. I thought I wasn’t happy. I thought I needed more out of life.
I didn’t.
I’m more lost now than I was when I left. I have no answers, just endless amounts of questions. It was only a matter of time until the truth came to light. I never imagined it would change my entire life and everything I thought to be true.
It was all a game.
Except I wasn’t a player.
I was a pawn.

Sebastian
The end.
Two words that have several meanings. I never thought I’d lose her. But did I ever really have her…
Or did VIP?
Can love conquer all?





OMG, OMG, OMG!!! When I first VIP I thought yeah this is a fracked up Pretty woman story that is more realistic and I fell in love with Ysa and Sebastian. I mean it was the sexiest and most fracked Cinderella story ever. But it left me with a smile.
Then I read The Madam and all though I can't say I loved Lilith, I understood her more but still wanted for Ysa and Sebastian to get the Hea they deserved. All the way through I thought okay she is messed u I get it but she can't be so messed up that she would take Ysa from Sebastian. Yeah I was wrong, Wrong WRONG!!!
Now as I read this beautiful yet cracked story of SebaStian and Ysabel I realized that I had to read all three books to really get why these two people that have broken each other so incredibly could have what they dreamed of. I mean I am choked up! The MadmM is everything that Sebby says she is, Evil, the Devil, a Bitch. But she was made that way. The problem was that Ysa was a pure soul that she tried to mold into her. But she never had her complete soul because Sebastian always had the other half of her. Even before Ysa met him. They were simply each other's other half. They had to go through all of this hell to be together to find not only each other but themselves. They had to have a piece of heaven then go to hell to realize that what they had was more than heaven it was Nirvana.
I felt her confusion. I felt her solitude. I felt her self loathing and hate. I felt her love for him.
I felt his confusion, I felt his pain, I felt his broken heart, I felt his passion. I mean how could you not? This book invades you heart and souls as you read and read you become Ysa, you become Sebby, You become The Madam. You can't help it. the words of the page are powerful it's like your in that Cat House fighting to get out and control it at the same time. What a crazy ride, and I am so glad I got to read each and every single word. Perfection isn't enough to tell you how much you will love this crazy Story of love, cuz in the end that is what it all boils down to....LOVE.











M. Robinson loves to read. She favors anything that has angst, romance, triangles, cheating, love, and of course sex! She has been reading since the Babysitters Club and R.L. Stein.
She was born in New Jersey but was raised in Tampa Fl. She is currently pursuing her Ph.D in psychology, with two years left.
She is married to an amazing man who she loves to pieces. They have two German Shepherd mixes and a Tabby cat.

 

Comments

Popular Posts