A Freebie and A Sale~ The Tattered Heart Duet by Brooke O'Brien


★★★ FREE for a limited time! ★★★






You're next binge read is here! Grab your copy of Torn for FREE for a limited time only (7/3-7/7)!

What do you get with this duet?
✔ Small town romance
✔ Brother's best friend
✔ Military
✔ ALL. THE. FEELS.
✔ Steamy quick read that will hit all your buttons

"Torn was utterly mesmerizing. Brooke O'Brien has outdone herself with this beautiful, heartbreaking love story. Have tissues when you read Torn, the ending will leave you gutted." - Julia, The Romance Rebels Book Blog



BLURB
Ryan Blake is off limits. She is everything I shouldn't want, but do.

She's my best friend's sister, so feelings for her are out of the question. Her passion and fire trigger a spark in the dark hollows of my heart.

Now she's turning eighteen, and my resolve is starting to wear thin. I know I don’t deserve her, but I can't walk away.

No matter how my heart aches for her, I know I'll tear her heart in two.



TORN
Amazon US ➟ https://amzn.to/2LBEb9A
Amazon UK ➟ amzn.to/2SUW2s3
Amazon CA ➟ amzn.to/2HpT4K4
Amazon AU ➟ amzn.to/2Up6YQ9

GRAB YOUR COPY OF TATTERED FOR $1.99!
Amazon US ➟ https://amzn.to/2J7ZVbs
Amazon UK ➟ amzn.to/2r5Q7od
Amazon CA ➟ amzn.to/2JBjtCy
Amazon AU ➟ amzn.to/2vQoF3p

@authorbrookeo #free #kindleunlimited #torn #tattered

www.authorbrookeobrien.com/tatteredheartduet


















Comments

Popular Posts