★SURPRISE REVEAL & PREORDER★ From Chelle Bliss and Eden Butler!!!

SURPRISE REVEAL & PREORDER



She was my biggest regret and an even greater sin.

She was a saint's angel.
I was the devil's son.
I should have never touched her.
Loving her made me the greatest sinner.
Sammy was the only good I've ever had in my life.

I want it again. I want her again.

But how do I earn her forgiveness when I've done the unforgivable? How can I be a good man in a family of criminals? With redemption within reach, danger circles us. Soon a choice will have to be made... risk everything for redemption or walk away from the only salvation I could ever have?

⬇️Preorder Your Copy Now⬇️

✦Amazon 🇺🇸: https://amzn.to/2NmCsYb
✦Amazon 🌏: mybook.to/SD-amazon
✦Apple Books: smarturl.it/hkgwrq

"I’d set flame to that perfect piece of art. Scorched it with a lie because I knew she was too pure for me." —Johnny Carelli, Stripped Down

♦︎Goodreads TBR: bit.ly/2XisKKU

📬Email Alert→ menofinked.com/alert
📲Text Alert→ Text GALLOS to 24587

Cover by Lori Jackson Design

Read the entire series:


Comments

Popular Posts