Tearing You APART by Abigail Hunter, Is ready to be your next read

 

Tearing You Apart by Abigail Hunter is now LIVE!!

One click Tearing You Apart by Abigail Hunter now!

About Tearing You Apart

Cat

I want him, and I hate him for it. Eight years ago he broke my heart, left me wasted, and now he's walking into my office engaged to my sister's best friend, acting like nothing happened. I can't stand it. I want to make him pay for what he did to me. I won't let him in again. I can't. He's too dangerous, he makes me want too much. But when I wrap my fingers around his throat and find he's willing to give himself to me, body and soul, I don't know how long I can resist.


Max

She's the one that got away, the one I could never let go of. She's the reason I'm famous, she's the one who inspired me. When she looks at me with pure contempt I melt. She wants to punish me, and I want to feel her rage. I want her to show me what she's made of. As soon as we meet again, sparks fly and my want turns to need and obsession. I can't leave without tasting her. She’s always been my drug, and I know that once will never be enough.


Tearing You Apart is book one of the Lovers and Liars series but can be read as a standalone. It is an enemies-to-lovers, second-chance romance with darker themes and a guaranteed HEA. This is a lawyer/rockstar romance containing explicit sex scenes and is recommended for readers 18+


Meet Abigail Hunter

Born and raised in Scotland, Abigail has always been surrounded by green hills, forests, and fairy stories. First a gardener, then a carpenter, and now an author, she writes steamy stories about passionate and heartfelt characters who always get their happily ever afters.


Author Links:

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/authorabigailhunter/

Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@authorabigailhunter?lang=en

Website: www.authorabigailhunter.com









Comments

Popular Posts