D.M Davis gives us ~ VEGAS STORM

 

VEGAS STORM by D.M. Davis

RELEASE DATE: November 30th

D.M. Davis' Vegas Storm is a spicy, billionaire, recovering bad boy, contemporary romance of what happens when mistaken identity and misconceptions derail a rendezvous and a chance of getting lucky on the Vegas strip.

There are two things you should know about me: I don't gamble. I don't date.

Relationships are not my thing.

I have fully vetted, no strings attached arrangements.

No repeats.

Then I kiss the wrong woman.

Mix up my arrangement with a business deal.

That's a line I never intended on crossing.

Yet, I can't stop thinking about doing it again.

There are exceptions to every rule.

I pride myself on not being one of those exceptions.

She prides herself on proving me wrong.

Now, I'm willing to gamble my future for a chance with her. Only she calls my bluff.

Turns out you should never gamble what you're not willing to lose.

Grab Your Copy!





A mix up in appointments leads our hero Dimitri to meet the one person that would turn his world upside down, Cassandra. For him this was a meeting that made him realize what he was missing all along was some one to share his life and how determined he would be to get it.
Cassandra, thought she was going to a business meeting to talk about cyber security. What she got was a hot steamy confrontation with the very person whom she thought to be working for. Being the professional she is and rightfully embarrassed and outraged she runs. Little does she know he plans on catching her.
This is a book of wills, two strong willed people both fighting for their own identities to be acknowledge and understood. Two people that are fighting to be loved and both believing they are undeserving of it. An amazing read that has left me wanting more of the Hot Vegas Nights A five star series to be sure!



Meet D.M. Davis!

D.M. Davis is a Contemporary and New Adult Romance Author.

She is a Texas native, wife, and mother. Her background is Project Management, technical writing, and application development. D.M. has been a lifelong reader, and wrote poetry in her early life, but has found her true passion in writing about love and the intricate relationships between men and women.

She writes of broken hearts and second chances, of dreamers looking for more than they have and daring to reach for it.

D.M. believes it is never too late to make a change in your own life, to become the person you always wanted to be, but were afraid you were not worth the effort. You are worth it. Take a chance on you. You never know what’s possible if you don’t try. Believe in yourself as you believe in others, and see what life has to offer.

Connect with D.M. Davis!

Facebook: https://bit.ly/3AQ0scM

Instagram: https://bit.ly/3QWh7kG

Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3KsNm8K

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3PYJVHH

Website: https://dmckdavis.com/

Hosted By:

Comments

Popular Posts