UNPREDICTABLE by Cala Riley is Now Available





Title: Unpredictable
Series: Brighton Academy #2
Author: Cala Riley
Genre: New Adult Romance
Release Date: May 14, 2020


Blurb

Since the moment that line was crossed, I knew things had changed forever.
I was no longer just one of the guys.
I was now something to be desired.
Wanted.
Too bad he never promised me forever.
Now with my future bleak and my life uncertain, can I pick up the shattered pieces of my life and make it good again?
Or am I destined to chase after the ghost of my past forever?


ADD TO GOODREADS

My🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Review
Book 2 of the Brighton Academy we are now faced with Victoria & Sterling trying to figure out their no-relationship. A friends to lovers romance this book hit all the buttons. We have love, anger, tears and friends coming together to battle the ugly together leading to and HEA that will fill your soul.
I love how the author gave us the whole gang from book one rallying for the their friends to get their acts together making this a heart felt book 2. The Brighton Academy group are a tight group of friends that will stick together through thick and thin. 
Another hit for Cala Riley, and the books leaves you with a taste for the next book of the series.





Purchase Links

99c for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Excerpt

"Why do you deny this, Victoria" Sterling demands while biting and kissing his way down my neck.
"Deny what?" I sneer.
"That you want me. I feel how wet I make you."
"Is it really you though?"






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Coming Soon


Releasing June 10

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio


Cala Riley, better known as Cala and Riley, are a pair of friends with a deep seated love of books and writing. Both Cala and Riley are happily married and each have children, Cala with the four-legged kind while Riley has a mixture of both two-legged and four. While they live apart, that does not affect their connection. They are the true definition of family. What started as an idea that quickly turned into a full-length book and a bond that will never end. 


Author Links





Giveaway

Comments

Popular Posts