Make sure you grab your copy of HARUKI by Laine Watson


**Post Release Boost**

Haruki (Haruki Arima Book 1) 

by Laine WatsonMulticultural, 

New Adult Romance
Grab it NOW for ONLY 99¢

https://amzn.to/2NAg4qV.

Available in KU

BLURB

Six years ago, my life was a mess. I never wanted to fall in love again, so I developed a "guys suck" attitude. It saved me.
Everything was fine until I met this unrealistically hot tutor with a weird name. He made me feel too much.
So I ran, and never looked back.
Now, I’m back in school, trying not to flunk out again, and according to my mother, my life has no meaning.
I hate to admit this, but she's right.
Undecided isn't only my major, it's the hashtag of my boring life. Maybe that's why I agree to pick up Max when my mom's client calls begging for some help, but that's not why I agree to keep coming back.
Imagine my surprise when the sweet dad with the adorable son turns out to be the tutor I ran out on.


***Warning: has adult-like situations and language. Not suitable for ages under 18***
Keep in Touch with Laine:

twitter: @_LaineWatson

instagram: @_lainewatson

facebook: @lainewatsonbooks

snapchat: layanlaineemail@ booksforfare@gmail.com






Comments

Popular Posts