I Never Planned On You by Stefanie Jenkins is NOW AVAILABLE!




Title: I Never Planned on You
Series: I Never #1
Author: Stefanie Jenkins
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 22, 2019



Blurb

Dani had her entire life planned out by the time she was thirteen. She was going to marry the boy who stole her heart – her brother’s best friend – have a great life, and live happily ever after. Then tragedy struck and Dani had to bury those childhood dreams in a pine box along with the love of her young life.

The memory of what she lost haunted her until she disappeared into the night, leaving behind everyone, and everything she’d ever known.

Years later, she returns home to find everything has changed. When she meets Kyler, there is something about him that gets past the walls around her heart. Will she let fear control her, or will she let go of the past and learn to love again?





A romance with one heart and two men. But not as you think. This is a story of heart ache and sorrow from the beginning, This book sucked me in and swallowed my heart hole. I read this in one night as the tears rolled done my cheeks. This is the first book of Stefanie Jenkins that I have read. I know that this will not be the last for I now crave the second book in the I Never series.
Love is what this book is made of. A work of pure heart and passion as the words spill onto the pages and into my heart. Dani and her Emmet will bring joy and heart ache. Their love the stuff of Romeo and Juliet.
Kyler, her brothers best friend and roommate, show us how to love and be loved. This story however has many layers. You don't have just one story you 3 stories that are intertwined in the pages of one book.
An emotion filled book that is more than 10 STARS. A book I Never Planned On





Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

Stefanie Jenkins writes contemporary romance and lives in Surf City, North Carolina with her husband and two sons. Born and raised in Maryland, Stefanie brings her favorite parts of her hometown to life in her books. She is a coffee addict, wine connoisseur, hockey fan & lover of all romances - give her all the swoon & angst.


Author Links

Comments

Popular Posts