Sale Blitz~ Rush by Stevie J. Cole

RUSH is 99c for a limited time only! 

We would love if you could share the news on your blog and/or social media pages!

 ★★★99c SALE ALERT★★★
RUSH by Stevie J. Cole is on sale for ONLY 99c! Limited time only. 
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1VBvb2S

Praise for RUSH

"Thrilling and dirty Rush is the picture of a Rock Star." - ★★★★★ 
The Book Fairy Reviews
"Total. Book. Hangover!" - 
★★★★★ Book Hangover Page
"What a RUSH!" - 
★★★★★ Amazon Reviewer

Blurb: 
All books in the Pandemic Sorrow Series can be read as stand alones.

WARNING: This is not a traditional romance. This is a male point of view and before he finds his one you will be subjected to the dirty ways of an uncommitted rocker. This book contains explicit language and sexual situations. This book is intended for a mature audience.

It’s my job to play music, to make girls wet, and then to screw a select few of them. I’m a professional rocker. I’m rich, I’m famous, I’m one lucky son-of-a-bitch. I have everything - except control.

The industry owns me. And the only thing I have a minuscule grain of control with is women, but not that dominate, tie you up and gag you kind of control. No, I want to govern how I make them feel. I need them to feel like a goddess while I’m in them, and I love being able to control the fact that they’ll never really have me. Love is complicated. It is bullshit. And even if I thought I needed it, the rules of being a rocker won’t allow it.

Sex is all I need.

I don’t need love.

But for some reason I want her. For some reason I can’t get her out of my mind. And lately, every time I’m with any girl besides her it feels wrong.

I can practically have any woman I want, but I can’t have her. She’s off limits because she’s part of that industry that owns my ass.

Sex was all I had.

And sometimes I thought maybe love was all I needed…with her.


Comments

Popular Posts