An interview with Fallen Crest High's Sam, Mason and Logan

So, I had a chance to chat with Sam and the Kade brother's from Fallen Crest High. Questions were asked and honest answers given. It was.... Interesting. :p
 I kept it clean. Sorry Ladies!!! Enjoy!!!!

Book Fairy:
So Mason, If Sam hadn't been your father's mistress' daughter would you have even noticed her?
Mason~ "Yeah." He nods. "I think I would've noticed her at some parties. I think it was a matter of time." ( gotta love FATE!)

Book Fairy:
What would you have done if Sam and Adam had been dating when you realized that you wanted to be with her?
Mason~ "Taken her away from him." He shrugs. "Quinn doesn't deserve her." He pauses. "Not that I do either, but I'll always treat her better then he ever would've." ***Swoon***

Book Fairy:
This is a tough one Mason what would you have done if Logan had shown and interest in Sam would you have stepped aside?
Mason~ He looks taken aback by the question. "Uh, I don't know."
( I was a little nervous asking that one!)

Book Fairy:
Okay this one is for Sam -What would you have done, If after you realized that you were falling for Mason, Logan professed his interest?
Sam~ That never happened and I haven't had to deal with it, so we're family. That's all I'm going to keep saying.
(Good ANSWER!!!!)

Book Fairy:
All right this one is for Logan-
If you were writing about your high school experience and the state of your family what kind of book would it be?
Logan~ He flashes a grin. "99 whores and a bitch ain't one of them." He laughs, then shrugs. "Sorry. That doesn't make sense. I'd probably write a book about weeding through the shit-people because there's a lot of them out there." ( Sooooo Logan!)

Book Fairy:
Sam, Would you have ever approached the Kade brothers if you hadn't moved in?
Sam~ She laughs. "No. I didn't like them before I moved in with them. I thought they were huge assholes."

Book Fairy:
Sam, If you would have known about Mason and Kate's relationship before, would you have still dated him? Or would you feel differently of him?

Sam~ "Probably not. It's Mason. I knew he had his choice of girls before me."

Book Fairy:
This is a deep question, Sam what would you say to others that have had to deal with bullying?
Sam~ "Honestly? Get support and if that support doesn't work, go somewhere else. Never stop fighting for yourself."



I had a lot of fun chatting with them and yes Mason is as hot as you imagine him! Sam is one luck girl!!! Logan kept me in stitches, I loved his answer for a book! "99 whores and a bitch!" LMAO!!!!

Here is your purchase link for the new cover of Fallen Crest High book 1! It is Free while you are getting your free copy make sure you grab book 2 Fallen Crest Family and Book 3 fallen Crest Public. Why because you can't have enough of the Kade brothers TRUST ME!!!
Purchase link -Amazon

Comments

Popular Posts